Price And Quantity
- 78000 INR
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- Model Code: C45S (Combination Transmission PTO Gearbox Drive)
- 2x4/4x4 Transmission Drive Combined with Auxiliary Power Take Off Outputs. All below mentioned Technical Specifications and Power Transmission Ratings Practiced by our new Model C45S are completely Customizable to higher or lower configurations and are currently formulated to find applications till 180
- HP Chassis bearing a maximum pay load of 25 Tons. i.e. TATA/AL/AMW 2518.
- 2x2/4x4 Transmission Gearbox WITHOUT Auxiliary Power Take Off Outputs Also Available On Demand.
- INPUT : Our GearBox Input coupling (with universal joint) is to be installed to the main engine gearbox through a balanced propeller shaft to transfer the main drive into our gearbox.
- Output A : Front Output : Just below the Input Coupling is the Front Axle Output to drive the Front Differential.
- Output B : Rear Output : Below In-Line with the Front Output, the Rear Output
- coupling is placed on the REAR side of the gearbox to drive the Rear Differential.
- Output Auxiliary Power Take Off Drive: In-Line (horizontal) with the Input coupling towards the right side (As gearbox is viewed from the front side), 2 nos. PTO Outputs with hollow shafts are provided on the front and rear of the gearbox to give auxiliary PTO drives to 2 nos. directly mounted (on our gearbox) hydraulic pumps. Extruding output shafts on each side can also be provided for fitment of universal coupling joints, chain sprocket or Belt and Pulley arrangements.
- Input And Auxiliary PTO Outputs: -
- Gear Ratio 1:1.50 (Other Ratios Available on Demand)
- Max. Torque Transfer on Both Front & Rear Outputs: 981 Nm (100.1 Kg-m) Max Power on Both Outputs @ 1500 rpm: 180 HP
- Input And Front & Rear Axles (Combined) -
- Input/Output Gear Ratio 1:1.00 (Single Speed, Dual Speed available on Demand) Helical Grinded Gear Train ensures safe transmission of power to both axles upto 180 HP. Front and Rear Outputs have DOUBLE BEARING housings to withstand radial and axial vibrations and loads of both the propeller shafts.
- 1 Per Month
- 45 Days